Myc
Level 1

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thanks for your reply.  I hope someone from tech support can address this because it is a simple flat/text file that could be uploaded.  And the federal return was already accepted.  Since the federal filing provides a tracking confirmation number, this too should be a simple text field to enter somewhere in the freefile return to prove it's been filed and accepted.

Oh, it's not really an approach per se.  It is a reaction to the exorbitant fees they want to charge this year to file your state taxes electronically.  This year it would amount to $40 to file without pre-charging a credit card.  This is in addition to having to pay more to have the state software included in the software.  So I've already paid $50 for the software.  $10 dollars went for the State.  So $10 + $40 is $50 to get a mere $199 refund.  That's over 25% charged just to file electronically!  It costs the State way more than $50 to process my refund if I were to mail it in via paper.

Yes.  I will let you know if Intuit's tech team responds with a way to do it or if they fix this deficiency if there's currently no way to do it.