Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@TCARLSON333 I spent a good deal of time with a TurboTax rep dealing with the same problem e-filing 2019 US tax return from Canada.

We paid the e-filing with a US credit card (accepted) but TurboTax said that "state and zip code" were missing.

It seems, with the help from the rep, that the BILLING ADDRESS must match the MAILING ADDRESS.

The rep and I changed the MAILING ADDRESS to reflect the BILLING ADDRESS (US address) and went through the process of filing. Once we "signed the return," the rep had me go in to "My Info" and change the MAILING ADDRESS to my current Canadian address.

This end around worked and my current Canadian address showed on my 2019 US tax return.

@TurboTax - please correct e-filing using a foreign residence and allow US citizens to pay using a Canadian credit card (MasterCard). I am considering using H&R Block to file my 2020 US tax return. It took me 15 hours searching the message boards and talking with TurboTax reps to "cobble" an end-around resolution. Completely unacceptable for a simple, no-return tax filing.