Interpretation and Translation Services Question-1099-MISC-NAICS Code 541930

Hello, I'm trying to complete my taxes using Turbo Tax, yet I'm struggling with the following section.  Can someone please help me?  To give some context to this question, my wife does interpretation and translation on the side.  It is not her main source of income.  It is also not a registered business.  She did receive a 1099-MISC though for 2019.  It does list the payer's tin, and recipient's tin number (which appears to be my wife's SSN#).  The only other box on the 1099-MISC form that is filled out is Box#7 (Nonemployee compensation). Every other box is blank.  So here are the questions that we are prompted with:

Schedule C (Interpretation and Translation):  Business Name =Check the box at the top of Schedule C to indicate that the Taxpayer's name and the business name are the same, to remove this error message.  otherwise, enter a business name on the 'Business Name' field.

The first question it asks: Is this activity a qualified trade or business under Section 199A?  Yes or No?

If this business was operated Taxpayer, check this box:

If this business was operated by Spouse, check this box:

If this business was operated jointly by Taxpayer and Spouse, check this box:

Check this box if you use your own name as your business name:

Check this box if you used your home address as your business address:

Check this box if you completely disposed of this business in a fully taxable transaction during 2019:

A.  Principal business or profession, including product or service:

B.  Enter principal business code

C.  Business name.  If no separate business name, leave blank.

D.  Employer identification number (EIN), if any:

--Business Address Information Smart Worksheet

E.  Business Street address

F.  Account method:  (1) Cash, (2) Accrual, (3) Other (specify)

G.  Did you 'materially participate' in the operation of this business during 2019?  If 'No', see instructions for limits on losses.  Yes or No?

H.  If you started or acquired this business during 2019, check here:

I.  Did you make any payments in 2019 that would require you to file Form(s) 1099?  Yes or No?

J.  If "Yes", did you or will you fill all required Forms 1099?

How should these questions be answered?  And please, let us know in simple terms, and fully clear.