Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Dear Turbotax, Please also find out what to do for those of us who have used and canceled our green dot turbo card this year, after spending the tax refund money last month.  I spent the tax refund and then canceled the green dot service because I no longer needed it and now the irs might think that direct deposit info is still correct but it isn't. I hope the irs direct deposit portal will allow me to update my Direct Deposit back to my BofA account, so that I don't have to deal with green dot fees and limitations anymore.  But if it has to go to green dot, to be faster, then they should proactive and turn my account back on with no fees, so I can access my stimulus fairly, or send us an email with guidance.  

Turbotax and or green dot, should know witch customers we are and should email us a custom guidance when you find out.  And you should anticipate this question but I don't see this particular scenario mentioned anyway yet.   Thanks in advance, I patiently await your guidance on this when you find out. From you or that green dot bank you sold me. Thanks,