Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

It depends.


If the notice is in regards to Form 8962, you can do the following to generate the form.  


You can follow the instructions in the following help article to create Form 8962 in TurboTax and submit with your Form 1095-A. 


How to generate Form 8962 to submit to the IRS as requested 


You do not need to amend your return. 


If the notice is asking for another form, please comment with the form number, and we can assist you.


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"