Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I would use another company to do your taxes.  I let Turbotax do mine....and payment come from my refund.  My refund is delayed due to an error TurboTax made so they are going to just take the money from my account.  I do not mind paying for services but with what is going on with the virus I don't really have the money until payday again next Wed.  They would not even give me until then to pay them so I would not have to worry about feeding my family.  Its not much $80, but ever bit counts right now.  Actually I am going to post all the details of how this all happened and how they can't even work with me knopwing my refund would cover the cost as I wanted it to.  Not good business to work with and I will stay away and sure everyone that hears this story will too.  Good luck if you use them.  It seems like a simple way to get it done in a hurry, but not if they are going to have the pratices they have.  BTW...just sent me an email telling me they were taking money from my account due to the extra time it has taken to get my return back....honestly just a couple extra weeks probably.  They didn't tell me there was A time limit and if the IRS took longer then they expected, they would just suck the money out of my account!!!!!!!