Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I have run into same problem and can’t do my return now bc I was forced to put the activation code in 5xs on the same computer. Turbotax is going to lose a lot of business over this and I am disputing my purchase on amazon now. TurboTax is supposed to be secure with all the personal identity info it stores, if they can figure out how to tell it’s the same computer being activated over and over again bc their activation process sucks and for some reason forgets the program was already activated on the computer how can they be trusted with our most sensitive data. I don’t have to reactivate any other program upon an update of the software or windows so what’s wrong with their computer geeks and messing the easiest part of programming up. I am done with you turbo tax H&R Block will get my money from now on. Also will be filing a report with BBB for deceptive sales practices and for breaking their own licensing terms and conditions. Do I hear a class action suit in the makings, watch for it because it’s coming.