Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hi, related question. I've been filing my taxes with Turbotax for the past few years. My income has been well under the $36,000 because I am a full-time student so I should have qualified for the IRS Free File program. I was able to file for my taxes for free this year after doing some research and going to the IRS website.

However, during the last 3 years, I paid at least $100 every time I filed taxes with Turbotax because there was no indication on Turbotax's website that I could file my taxes for free as a part of this IRS program and every year, it even directs me to pay for the Deluxe version, since I had a miscellaneous income to report. TLDR; Is it possible to get a refund for my tax returns that were filed the past 3 years because I qualified for the IRS free file program and Turbotax didn't make that clear to the customers that they should've been able to file for free?

I understand that Turbotax needs to make money but it seems unfair that we would be redirected to a paid version when we should have been able to file taxes for free, especially when we're financially struggling. If anything, the website design needs to be fixed so that it is more transparent to consumers so even if I can't get a refund on those orders, I just wanted to provide this feedback. Thanks.