seejoybeejoy
Returning Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Well, initially pissed off that I wasn't notified that this was an Experian company right off the bat, as I would have skipped completely.  Now, received an email as you did saying information is compromised.  I generally just refuse to click links from any emails regarding any of my accounts just as an extra precaution.  Went through TurboTax FAQ where they had the IDnotify link (should be on the TurboTax homepage if they are partnered) to make sure it was legitimate.  Put in credentials, denied, asked for p-word reset twice, no reset emails received.   So even if the original email was a phishing scam, (which I don't necessarily think it is), I should have received reset notices, which I haven't.  So if I can't even get a response to log on in a non-emergency situation, I have zero confidence that they would actually defend me should my identity be stolen.  Disappointed in TurboTax partnering with them if there is no easy access to them, disappointed they wouldn't disclose it was Experian up front.  Probably will go back to Tax Slayer next year.  The interface isn't as good as TurboTax; they are no frills, but I don't remember getting offered a garbage policy.  'Scuse me while I go back online to try to contact IDnotify directly to sort it our.  Sigh.