Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thanks David, I figured that was the correct way to do it.  Indeed I had both types of QBI on my K-1 (generated by the partnership that sent the K-1 and passed through from another business to the partnership that sent the K-1).  But I also had amounts in both box 2 and 3, so I had to enter two K-1's anyway.  So I indicated there was a Box 20 Code Z on each K-1, put the QBI from the other business (they indicated the name, EIN and entity type on the attached 199A Information Worksheet) on one and the QBI from the partnership (the EIN and entity type was blank on the Worksheet so I assumed it was from the partnership that sent the K-1) on the other.  And since there were six columns for the other business (corresponding to the six sites but the same EIN), I totaled the Rental Income and Qualified Property amounts in each of the six columns related to the other business and put those totals on the first K-1, and then entered the amounts related to the partnership on the other.  Thanks for the confirmation though, it's reassuring to know that I did it correctly.