Level 1

Caregiver services for Veteran husband

My husband is a 100% service connected disable veteran and I received a 1099-MSC from the V.A. for providing bowel and bladder services.  Is this reportable as self-employment income?  Although I receive this every year, it is not a for-profit service and is only provided for my husband.  I do not think I should be paying self-employment taxes.  Please help.