Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Dear TT Customer support agents: I feel sorry for you that your company does not value you as individuals, nor respect the fact that you have to take the brunt of the comments that observe the visible & abject failure of your company to support user in the way that they are accustomed to be served by TT. 

Dear TT Manager that decided to post broken links that lead nowhere and frustrate your customers to the point of ACTIVELY seeking other products & providers: As it is certain that the originator of this decision and action can be discovered if your company chooses to,   I wish you all the success if finding employment with a new company.  Highly visible sacrifices and apologies are the only path to retain the customers that YOU have ignored now for weeks.  I have vacillated about posting, but YOU as an individual have met such a new low that I felt is necessary to remind YOU that "when YOU ignore your companies customers, they go away".

Dear TT Senior Management:  Get a clue, read the boards and take decisive action.  Otherwise I predict a >30% decline in your future business.  You can't cross sell any services if your basic product is of questionable value.  All the best explaining an inverted revenue curve to investors, analysts and your board.