Re: Which product should I use if I am a consultan...
Level 9

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Since you are a sole proprietor, TurboTax Self-Employed will best suit your needs. It will address your business, as well as your personal income and deductions.  Please click here for details and pricing information.


View solution in original post

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings