Tax Year Prior to 2020: ACA Tax Credit / 1095-A in the State of Maryland

Hello Out there!

I am trying to prepare for the upcoming 2019 tax season and I have a question regarding ACA. In 2017, I signed for a qualifed healthcare plan under the Silver plan with financial assistance meaning an individual would receive tax subidies/tax credits. Then, March 2018, I was let go from my temp agency job. I did not file for unemployment as I cannot claim those. I also did not inform my US state's healthcare marketplace within 30 days about a change in my income. However, I had money in my savings to pay for the ACA health insurance bills for April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December as I did not and still currently at this time not working. I have paid all of the bills on time and there has been no lapse gaps in coverage. When it came time to sign up for 2019 ACA health insurance through my US state' marketplace in November 2018, I updated my information and was qualified and enrolled in Medicaid. The state's health insurance marketplace notified the ACA health insurance provider that my qualifed health insurance plan was terminated by November 30, 2018 as I have switched and enrolled in Medicaid.

On December 3, 2018, the ACA health insurance provided returned/refunded the amount I paid for the upcoming December bill. My medicaid coverage will start in Mid-December. I am based in the State of Maryland.

My question is as follows:

1. Do I have to pay back the tax credit/tax subidies for the year 2018 when filing my taxes in 2019 even though my income was 0 in March 2018 and is currently at zero?
  2. What will be reflected in the 1095-A form ?
  3. Will be 1095-B form be required since Medicaid will kick in in Mid-December 2018?
  4. Anything else I should know about? 

Thank you.