Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hi Opus 17, my wife is the minister and during 2019 she transitioned from one church to another. The approach on the W-2 between the 2 churches are vary different. Church 1 had entries in boxes 2-6, so I understand from your explanation that this is a problem. Would the problem be mitigaged somewhat if I am a regular employee (non-clergy) so that the Medicare/SS contributions would essentially to "credited" towards my obligations? I am showing a refund because essentially we overpaid our Med/SS as a family. At her new church 2, there is no Medicare/SS withheld.... HOWEVER, did did pay extra income tax on her non-housing pay (this was my doing, as I did not want to owe taxes). 

Because of this, I'm now sure how I should answer the question about HOUSING. for almost 2 decades I've been answering with self-employed only with regards to the HOUSING.... but now I'm beginning to question my approach to taxes... 

can someone help me? I don't want to trigger an audit flag, but I do want to doing my taxes correctly and take advantage of any benefits owing to my wife's unique tax situation.