Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

When you enter your foreign income you should not enter the amount through the "Foreign Income" section of the return. You need to delete this entry on your return.


You should only enter the foreign income in U.S Dollars on Schedule C Self Employment.


To access the foreign income section, you should:

  1. Enter foreign income in the Search Magnifying Glass in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
  2. Select Jump to foreign income.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"