Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes, you should select the first option as the reason for the payment, Tax Return or Notice, then select apply the payment to Health Care (Form 1040).

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"