Level 13

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The Form 3922 is the correct form to use to help you determine your basis in the stock you sold.  You enter the 1099-B that you should receive mid to late February using the "Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other" interview.

Tom Young

View solution in original post