I sold ESPP shares and my employer recorded income for the shares higher than my 1099-B reported gain. This should be reported as a loss in TurboTax, correct?

I purchased and sold ESPP shares acquired this year and my employer recorded income from the purchase on my W-2 based on the "discount" applied to the shares, which makes sense.

My 1099-B recorded a gain from the sale of the same shares at a rate based on the sale price vs discount price, which also makes sense.  

The stock price went down between the exercise date and the sale date, which TurboTax in past years has recorded as a loss.  This makes sense because I was already taxed (via W-2) on the higher price and sold at a lower price.  However, this year it appears that TurboTax is not recording this as a loss and instead has $0 for everything in that sale (proceeds, cost basis, adjustment, and gain/loss).

This looks like a software bug.  Even if the gain/loss was incorrect, it should still record proceeds from the sale...  Has anyone else run into this and know how to fix it?