Carl
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Before you go biting the hand that's at least trying to help, understand that this is a public user-to-user forum. Threats carry no weight here.

I am not running windows 10 like the others

So what are you using? A MAC? If you're on WIn 7, that OS really isn't supported. I've heard a few others have it working on WIN 7 with no issues though. But since you can no longer get updates for Win 7, if you re-install Win 7 that will be a major issue.

If you paid for the download from TurboTax directly, you can download it as many times as you like. It's in your TurboTax online account and will remain there forever so long as your account keeps an "active" status. Additionally, if you downloaded the program to your computer, what you downloaded is in your download directory (unless you elected to save it somewhere else when you downloaded it). You can copy the downloaded file to external media such as a USB and use that to transfer it to another computer. Just don't try installing it directly from the external source. That won't work. You'll need to copy the install file to the desktop of the computer you want to install it on first.

At this point I can only suggest you try installing it on a Win 10 computer that has been run through the "windows update" cycle to ensure it's up-to-date first.