Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Right.  So the federal version of the form is now listed as available.  Again, when is TT going to fix this so we can efile?  And how do we actually get an answer from TT?

The worksheet that has been suggested to delete is in my list of forms, but when I check the list of forms actually filed electronically, the worksheet is not part of that.  However deleting the worksheet changes the information on the forms that actually get filed.  It may not actually change your tax due, if the QBI form is irrelevant to this year's taxes owed.  HOWEVER, the form that is filed (and you might change by deleting the worksheet) keeps track of year to year carryovers.  So if you delete the worksheet in order to file electronically, then in future years you will not be able to take advantage of any carryover that you accumulated but cannot use in 2019.

TT, Please fix this NOW or give us an honest timeline for when you will have it fixed, so that we can decide to just file on paper (booooooo!) or to wait for you.  But know that you are not earning any good will for the delay.  And stringing us along is going to make me look elsewhere for 2020 season.