Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I completed my Federal and State Taxes and paid the fee to transmit them electronically.  Once it was time to click the button to transmit it would not do it.  I was in a continuous loop.  After speaking with 3 agents I finally had to uninstall and then reinstall only to loose all the information.  So, I went through the process again and only made it pass the Federal taxes.  It asked me if I was ready to start my state taxes. I was prompted to download the most recent state forms and got caught in another continuous loop even though the message indicated my state forms were up to date.  After speaking to agent #5 he sent me a link to for a patch and guaranteed it would solve the 2nd problem (keep in mind I still don't know if problem #1 would be corrected).  Guess what...it didn't work!  Agent # 6 ran out of answers and said my only option is to email my taxes in paper form and wait for an email distribution list in hopes that they have a fix for my specific problem!  Every agent told me I should have used the online filing method.  My answer for that is..."Why put a product out if you can't guarantee quality!"