Re: How should I report income and a NY labor wage...
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can complete form 4852 to allow you to report your wage income in the W-2 form entry screen in TurboTax. You can't complete the form 4852 in Turbotax, but you can read this article on how to complete it online, once you "google" the form:


You can also view this IRS article which explains the steps you should take when you cannot secure your W-2 form from you old employer:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings