Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@LinaJ2020 

I don't have a problem mailing the form and understand it can not be efiled. Mailing is irreverent in my situation as I sent Form 8822B to the IRS a week after relocating my business 9 months or so ago.  The problem is this completely blocks from progressing to file via efile or mail the forms in. 

When walking through the workflow I encounter the following(Screenshots Attached)

When navigating to File a return and selecting a filing method, file by mail and efile both result in a blockage due to the change of address form.

TURBOTAX_EFILE_1.JPG

After clicking either option it comes up to a "You Cannot File Your Forms Right Now" page which navigates you  to a page that says "We'll Help You Finish Your Taxes Soon" 

TURBOTAX_EFILE_2.JPG

I can not figure out how I can progress to file as the only option i have is "Quit and Come Back Later" 

TURBOTAX_EFILE_3.JPG

Is there any way to get around this without waiting until this form is ready in turbotax? Pretty frustrating to be blocked by something as simple as a change of address form. This is the 4th weekend in a row I've tried to finish taxes and still am not able too.