mandy246-

I am not employed and don't have a W-2 so what form do I use to file?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

What income did you have in 2019?  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
mandy246-

My  income for 2019 was $14,802.00. Let me know if you need anymore information.  Thank  you

Doris Angel

What was the SOURCE of the income?   Social security?  Retirement pension?  Investment income?  Gambling winnings?  Unemployment compensation?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

This is a public Internet forum, so you shouldn't post personal info. You can remove your name and anything else you want above, if you wish, by editing your comment.   You can click the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of that last comment and then choose "edit."

xmasbaby0 was mainly meaning "what types" of income?    What was your income from?   Are you self-employed; i.e., an independent contractor earning cash?   If self-employed, will you be receiving a 1099-MISC?   Or was it some other kind(s) of income?