To enter your Form 1098-T information (even when TurboTax thinks it has already been entered and is showing $0), go through the entire education expenses section of your return until you reach the screen titled “Your Education Expenses Summary”, then follow these steps:
- Click Edit next to the student name.
- On the screen titled “Here’s your Education Summary”, click Edit beside Tuition.
- Enter the information from your Form 1098-T.
To go directly to the Education section of your return, use these steps:
- On the top row of the TurboTax online screen, click on Search (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax locate the search box in the upper right corner)
- This opens a box where you can type in “education” (be sure to enter exactly as shown here) and click the magnifying glass (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax, click Find)
- The search results will give you an option to “Jump to education”
- Click on the blue “Jump to education” link
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"