Re: Do I have to report income under $600??
Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax


@STC76  If the income the minor received was from self-employment income, a minor needs to report NET self-employment income that is $400 or more.   See more information here on whether a minor needs to file a tax return:  Do I need to file my own taxes if I'm a dependent? - Community


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings