Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@chachompsky wrote:

I have been trying to log in to my turbo tax account in order to get my 2018 taxes filed.  Why does your site continually ask me to pay when I already paid for it?  Order # QSTCA128874072 dated November 30, 2019.

Thank you.

What did you just buy today on November 30, 2019?   I assume it was CD/download software.  Did you purchase 2018 software or 2019 software?

And what are you trying to do?  Are you needing to finish a 2018 online return that you started prior to the October shutdown?    Or are you wanting to begin and prepare a 2018 return from scratch in your newly-purchased desktop software?

If you had already started a 2018 return online previously and are needing to unlock it to download the *.tax2018 data file or 2018 PDF, you can't do it until December 4, when Online TurboTax opens again.   The normal way to unlock a 2018 online return is to purchase a 2019 online product in PLUS or higher, or desktop software for 2019 (the latter requires a phone call to Support).

A 2018 desktop software purchase won't unlock a locked 2018 return.  You could phone TurboTax Support on Monday, tell them of your purchase, and ask them if they will unlock the 2018 return for you.  They may not, however, if they insist you buy a 2019 product.   In any case, here's how to reach Support on Monday:

You can use the form at the link below to schedule a call back, or it may provide a number. Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

Where the form asks what product you are using, be sure in the dropdown menu to indicate "CD/download" and the proper operating system, then indicate which Edition.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact