New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hello xmasbaby0,


I need to file my 2017 taxes, I have my w2 form for 2017 but I live in Japan now, how can I file? Can you please email me to [email address removed] in case I don't see your reply please? Thank you!


Very respectfully,