New Member

Tax return for non resident alien

Hello, I’m leaving the USA (non resident Alien) and need to fill my 1040 form from Ukraine. I wanted to put my previous address in the USA in it or my friend’s address, because I know that I overpaid, but it is impossible to cash check in Ukraine. Could I ? Or should I put only my Ukrainian address if I’m in Ukraine.