Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You wrote:  "Trying to see if TurboTax will get them." 

I'm still not sure what you are expecting in regards to "if TurboTax will get them."

You wrote:  "I don't have access to phone or email account was set up."

What are you trying to get into?   Are you trying to get into your parents' online TurboTax account from last year?

Oh, are you wanting to import the 2018 Form 1099's from financial institutions into a 2018 TurboTax return you are preparing?   In order to do that, if your parents had online financial accounts, you would need to know the parents' online account usernames and passwords at each financial institution that would have provided them a 1099.  

You can ask each payer to provide a copy of the 1099.  Phone each one and ask what is required to get one due to the death of your parents.  They may require various documents.

If I'm not understanding all the aspects of your issue, you need to still explain more.

You could talk to the IRS and see what is required to order a deceased person's 2018 "Wage and Income Transcript", which would have info on any 1099s that payers reported to the IRS.   I don't know how they would handle that with your folks being deceased.