Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I unfortunately do have an excess contribution, as I agreed to let my ex take the majority of the allowable contributions between us. H&R Block Online asked this specific question (basically, "Between you two, you were allowed to contribute $X. What portion of your allowable contributions did you agree would be yours?"), but still couldn't handle reporting it properly, so I switched to TurboTax because I thought it could. 

The contribution was through my employer, but as noted, it's not an obvious over-contribution, as it only is one as a result of my divorce and me losing my high deductible plan (I was NOT on a high deductible plan as of December 1, 2018).

As I understand it, I need to report this as "Other Income" on my Schedule 1 Line 25. So should I perhaps simply add that as "Miscellaneous Income" for Turbo Tax's purposes? I don't completely understand whether I need to file an additional form, since my 1099-SA has not yet been corrected (and won't be until 2020, for tax year 2019) and I don't owe the 6% excise tax as I removed the excess.