Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

When you're calculating the tax on her independent contractor income, remember that it'll be subject to both ordinary income tax and to the self-employment tax (for Medicare and Social Security).

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**