DanaMarc103
Returning Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@TurboTaxCheriS
@Opus 17

We are having the same issues, with continuous rejections even after 17-March (per a recommendation made in an earlier rejection error message to try again after that date).  My wife spoke to someone on the phone today who directed her to this question, though it doesn't seem to be resolved according to the many of the posters.  We have the PC download / home and business.

We are MFS because it makes financial sense due to my wife's student loan payments.  
I have an amount in W-2 box 10 ($2500) for an FSA toward our child dependent's daycare. My wife did not have an FSA.
My wife did not claim, nor did she mention, our dependent on her (already-accepted) returns (she did answer the custody question YES, though -- does she have to file an amended return?).

It seems to me that form 2441 should be present (and it is) because of the amount in W-2 box 10.  I don't want to delete it simply to have the return accepted.  I don't meet the eligibility criteria for the check-box, so it is un-checked.  Again, I believe this to be correct.
On form 2441, parts I and III are completed.  Lines 27-31 are blank ***because we are NOT claiming the child credit,*** nor do we intend to.
However, form 2441 part II line 2 does have our dependent's name and the total cost of her daycare for 2018 and it also does have box 8 checked.  It does not appear that I can modify those fields.
Form 2441 line 25 is 2500.

Does the amount of the FSA need to be entered on form 2441 line 14 (per another commenter, it does).

More info related to questions asked of other posters:
- Form 1040 line 12a is $2000.
- Schedule 1 line 21 is blank.
- Schedule 3 is not one of the forms in my return.

So our questions are:
- Do I need to enter the amount of the FSA on form 2441 line 14 (per another commenter)?
- How do I know that my taxes are correct in order to print and file by mail?  TurboTax doesn't seem to be capturing this situation correctly.  

Thanks for any help.