saylr3

Is Turbotax Live available on the weekend?

I want to add Turbotax Live to talk with a CPA but are they available on Saturday?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes, they are available on the weekend - Saturdays and Sundays.

View solution in original post

Bconks08

Need to speak to a representative

RajaK

The answer is misleading. I tried to schedule a live CPA and the system said that they are only available Monday-Friday from 5:00 AM-5:00 PM PST. Apparently they are not available on Weekends or nights as the webpage suggested. I requested an appointment on Saturday and the earliest available appointment I got is for next Wednesday...

@RajaK wrote:

The answer is misleading. I tried to schedule a live CPA and the system said that they are only available Monday-Friday from 5:00 AM-5:00 PM PST. Apparently they are not available on Weekends or nights as the webpage suggested. I requested an appointment on Saturday and the earliest available appointment I got is for next Wednesday...

The answer provided was from over one year ago so it is not valid today.

TurboTax support is currently open from 5am to 5pm Pacific time, Monday thru Friday

I'm in trouble..I'm trying to pay the irs..their..money.on line..having no success..due to my lack of knowledge..

ascreven

No, they aren't available on weekends. I tried once when they were supposed to be available and a project manager called me, not a CPA. Extremely disappointing.