If it's been more than 90 days since the return wa...
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If it's been more than 90 days since the return was accepted  then you can ask for help from the Tax Payer Advocate office:

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.


If you are unsuccessful with the Taxpayer Advocate for your area, you can also try the special IRS phone number for the Taxpayer Advocate Service at 877-777-4778.

More info on the Taxpayer Advocate Service:


Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works:

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings