Level 3

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes, you do.

If you took your state tax refund off on your Schedule A in 2016, then your refund is taxable in 2017.

To enter:

1.       Click Federal on the left-hand side menu.

2.       Click Income across the top.

3.       Scroll down to Other Common Income and click Show more.

4.       Click Start or Revisit by Refunds Received for State/Local Tax Returns.

View solution in original post