Level 11
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I am back. I now understand the issue.  Too bad I cannot delete the first answer.  I assume you need the AGI to efile.  When this occurs, it comes to a few choices.  If you are on good terms with your EX then get a copy of last year's return.  You can get a transcript from the IRS, but that will likely take more time than you want.  So the best choice without being able to efile is to simply print your return and mail it via regular US Mail.