New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

He lives with me 10 months out of the year I support him 100%, BUT i have a court order that allows my EX to claim him this year.  He doesn't support him at all.  Is there a way around it?  He is attempting to allow his girlfriend to claim the child bc he is self employed and the deduction is not necessary for him this year.  What do I DO?