Get your taxes done using TurboTax

no ... you would need to buy the audit support separately.

What is TurboTax Live? What is Expert Services?

TurboTax Live and Expert Services by TurboTax Live provide help from a tax expert when you have questions about your return. See below to determine which one is right for you.

Both TurboTax Live and Expert Services use SmartLook™, one-way video that allows you to see your tax expert and their answers on your screen (the tax expert can’t see you). Our dedicated tax experts include Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and Enrolled Agents (EAs) who are licensed tax preparers with over 10 years average experience.

Get Help Along the Way
As you work on your taxes, you can quickly connect with a tax expert who knows your unique situation and can answer your tax questions.

Review Before You File
Once you complete your taxes, you’ll have the option for an Expert Review of your return. When the tax expert has completed their review, they’ll inform you of any proposed changes.

TurboTax Live or Expert Services – Which One is Right for Me?

TurboTax Live is a TurboTax product that you choose when you start working on your return. The product you choose determines the features available on your federal return, such as which tax forms you can include.

·         TurboTax Live handles the same tax situations that are covered in TurboTax. TurboTax Live offers all of the forms found in our other online products, including TurboTax Free Edition, Deluxe, Premier and Self-Employed.

·         TurboTax Live also includes access to help from a tax expert whenever you need it, along with the features described above.

Expert Services - Another Way to Get Tax Expert Help
If you selected one of our other Federal tax products to start your return, such as TurboTax Deluxe, Premier or Self-Employed and you have questions that require tax expert assistance, you’ll have the opportunity to add Expert Services in order to speak with a tax expert and have a review of your return before you file. Expert Services includes the same tax expert help as TurboTax Live - See above.

Related Information:

·         How do I get help along the way with Expert Assist & Review?

·         How do I schedule my review using Expert Assist & Review?

·         Are my personal information and documents secure when using Expert Assist & Review?

Go to this website for TurboTax Live and click on Tax Forms  to see that all the forms are included- https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/turbotax-live.jsp