Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I agree, I have used TT for years and considered it the gold standard, but I was greatly let down by how much the quality has tanked this year.  I ran into three software glitches with my simple filing for 2017: this Form 2210A1 error; the Educational Expense error, and the 1099-DIV Box 6d flaw.  Look at this 2210 glitch, its been going on for over a month and TT hasn't yet taken responsibility or the initiative to fix it. Not sure why TT isn't addressing its software problems more responsibly, it would have saved many of us frustration and wasted time.  The most frustrating thing is trying to contact them to let them know these issues exist, only to learn no one is home and then getting redirected to the Community for help.  The

Community is a great source for answers but shouldn't (and can't) be the solution for TT software glitches.
This year I feel like I paid TT to provide a little extra aggravation at tax time.  Perhaps some refund amount is due to those that have run aground on Intuit TT errors.

Companies that show such a lack of consideration for their customers usually do not last long.  Perhaps Intuit was trying to see how much it could save by cutting back on software development/management costs, but whatever the reason it does not bode well for next year.  This was a fairly simple, routine tax year.  How is Intuit going to successfully handle the big changes coming down the pike for 2018.  Not sure I want to find out.