How to pay IRS by check?
Level 2

How to pay IRS by check?

My accountant filed extension on April 17 for me and paid estimated tax by my bank account along with the extension application.

I have not yet finished my tax calculation completely but notice I owe more than I paid.  Before I file the tax in the future, I want to pay NOW to reduce penalty and interest.  My accountant no longer works for me.

How do I pay more by check? What information I should give along with the check so IRS know I am paying more for last year's tax?

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings