New Member

I have been selling my art products thru PayPal.com, is not to much money but I know I have to pay taxes. How do I do it? Where I add those earns?

Level 7

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you have been selling products as a business, then you will enter your income and any associated expenses such as PayPal fees on a Schedule C.  You may or may not receive a Form such as a 1099K from Paypal, but either way you can enter your self-employed income/expenses for Schedule C by following the instructions below -

  • Log into your account and click Take Me To My Return (you must click this before searching if you are not already in your account)
  • Type “Schedule C" in the search box, top right of your screen, then click the magnifying glass
  • Click the "jump to schedule c" link in the search results.
  • You will arrive at the Your Business summary page where you can add a business (selling your art products)
  • Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your business income and expenses

View solution in original post