New Member

I am filing form 7004 form for an extension for my Domestic LLC. Is a tax payment required with this form since the taxes pass thru to my wife and I.

I am using TT Business for LLC and TTPremier for Personal.

New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

A federal extension payment is not required with the LLC's extension, as the LLC does not pay the income taxes.

Note - Some states do imposes taxes at the business level on pass-through entities.  You should double-check whether this is the case in your state before finalizing the extension.

View solution in original post