Get your taxes done using TurboTax

ok....but WHERE do i find this form within the self-employed version? is it the case that the 1040 form encompasses all other income, and that's why it is not showing up as a separate form in this turbotax interface? in that case where should I enter the taxable stipend amount that I have been instructed to report? it is not 1099 income. My only point of guidance, provided by my university, has been this:

How you report any taxable scholarship or fellowship grant income depends on which return you file.

Form 1040EZ.   If you file Form 1040EZ, include the taxable amount in the total on line 1. If the taxable amount was not reported on Form W-2, also enter “SCH” and the taxable amount in the space to the left of line 1.
Form 1040A.   If you file Form 1040A, include the taxable amount in the total on line 7. If the taxable amount was not reported on Form W-2, also enter “SCH” and the taxable amount in the space to the left of line 7.
Form 1040.   If you file Form 1040, include the taxable amount in the total on line 7. If the taxable amount was not reported on Form W-2, also enter “SCH” and the taxable amount on the dotted line next to line 7.
 etcetc.