Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

This has been sent to the Investigations Team at TurboTax.  But I'm inclined to think that this is NOT an authorized reseller.  I didn't visit the site, but ecrater.com appears to be a site to re-sell things.  I see something that refers to ecrater as a place to "get a free online store".  I would strongly recommend that you purchase your software elsewhere.

The Home & Business software is the Desktop (CD/download) platform, and it does include one free state tax prep program.  You will be required to pay to e-file your state return; federal e-file is free of charge.  

There are multiple online retailers, as well as brick-and-mortar retailers that are authorized to sell TurboTax products.  In addition to purchasing directly from TurboTax, you can purchase from Amazon, eBay, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Costco, and many others.  

Here's a link to the TurboTax webpage for this particular Desktop edition.  It looks like TurboTax current price (1/29/2018) is $109.99.  But shop around, as many other retailers do offer discounted prices.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/home-and-business.jsp
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***