Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If your 1099-G was for unemployment, check the small box that federal/state income tax was withheld. Continue to next page to enter the amounts withheld.

If you received a 1099-G for some other reason, comment back so that I can direct your entries.

See attachment.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post