New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes, this can be done through Quick Employer Forms that is free with either the TurboTax Self-Employed (online) version or the TurboTax Home & Business (CD/Download) version.  1099 MISC forms are also required to be filed with the IRS.  Quick Employer Forms can e-file the forms to the IRS for you.  Note that these forms were due by January 31, 2019.  

See more information below: