New Member

What address is best to use when living overseas? Your overseas address or your stateside address that is used for mailing purposes while over seas?

I have a mail forwarding address in the states.  Should I use it or my physical address overseas?
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I would use your US address.  I don't know where you are living however, I have seen issues with foreign addresses.  The address on the return is what the IRS will use in corresponding with you. If they have a question for you in 2 years, for example,  in 2 years, they will use the address on the return.

View solution in original post