Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I spoke with the representatives at TurboTax this evening.  The rep had stated that this was her 3rd call this evening regarding this issue.  She had apologized and explained that TurboTax 2016 edition (only questioned the CD version) is no longer supported by TurboTax despite it being marketed, sold, and software requirements indicate compatibility with MacOS.  She said at this time that there is no work-around and that if the product is purchased through them (Intuit) they could reimburse me for the costs.  Otherwise suggested trying to find a person with Windows and install this on their computer.  If this is not an option for others like myself, and the product was not purchased through TurboTax/Intuit, then it is not likely to be refunded by the retailer.  Since the product is opened most retailers will not returned opened software.  So lets hope Intuit fixes this mess, or this posts alerts others to the problem and STAY AWAY from purchasing this product if you are installing it on a Mac.